[Temperature Check] Proposal: Save. Earn. Borrow w/Aura FinanceP2P (includes: licensing fees, increased LP activity, new product, more engagement)

True and I’d certainly take even the 25% to 30% eligible voter participation rates we see here!

And, I appreciate the fair shake and support on the details.

For anyone that’s following the thread, we’ve made our marketing plan transparent to our $eRSDL community: Non-Custodial (non-P2P) Platforms - the Chase - Google Sheets

This list will continue to grow as we mine the industry for permissionless products that are only one- or two-trick ponies but have the potential to be the one-stop shop for its users.

Our thinking is that retail providers want large product sets because each product acts like a separate SKU. We have the platform and specific banking knowledge to keep these pools healthy, and this licensing deal (which is really what it is) allows the platform to expand brand penetration, earn revenue (our licensing fee) and go after a new crop of users.

The added bonus is when our products are used to help the native platform sell of its homegrown products.

We have two partners on deck with Dexible and Revault.io, and we are just testing user appetite through surveys atm. Third one is under NDA … and we have some deferrals to Q1’23.

It’s nice having a stable core product in place while we go through these efforts, and like i mentioned in one of the other forums, at some point our queue is going to fill-up and the folks that want to partner are going to have to be pushed off a few months. Cheers.

1 Like

That’s not a problem–we’ll follow your lead and adopt this standard. Let’s see what you can do to
help us improve in these areas, and when all parties are well satisfied, then we’ll move this proposal forward.

4 Likes

Looks like democracy is working at its finest (sarcasm.) Even without balanced or robust dialogue around the pros and cons of partnering, let’s see how this proposal performs with the DAOs members.

Please let me know the next steps and have a happy new year.

-howard

Hi, Howard, this hasn’t passed temperature check–reasons above.

Hi Howard - I dont get the snark here. Weren’t you also going to answer my questions above and look into Balancer BIP-19 and core pools?

1 Like

No snark intended. Good luck.

-howard

1 Like