[AIP-1] Community Management and Growth

Summary

This vote proposes the issuance of an one-time grant of 50K AURA tokens for the purposes of community management and growth.

Description

This vote proposes the issuance of an one-time grant of 50K AURA tokens for the purposes of community management and growth.

The current Ambassadors consist of:

4 Part-Time Ambassadors @ 500 USD/month.
2 Part-Time Ambassadors @ 400 USD/month.
2 Part-Time Ambassadors @ 0 USD/month.

Total salary for the current 8 Ambassadors is 2800 USD/month. The first date of salary accrual was 5/24/2022.

If this proposal is passed, funds will be allocated towards a) Ambassador salary for a 6 month runway, b) developing community and “community as a service” programs to further promote the Aura ecosystem, and c) rewarding particularly active and engaged community members.

All tokens granted will be held in AURA, and liquidated only as necessary when expenses occur.

Voting

This vote will be a single-choice vote. You may vote “For” or “Against” this proposal, or chose to abstain from the vote.

By voting “For” this proposal, you are voting in favor of issuing 50K AURA tokens to be distributed in accordance with the specification set out in this proposal.

9 Likes

I support this. The ambassadors are doing a great job so far and this proposal should further align them with Aura :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I support this. It’s a very idea though

I like it, I support this :ok_hand:

1 Like