[Delegate] Jameskbh

Aura Governance

Proposal: [AIP-58] Update Aura’s Dune dashboards

Vote: For.
Reasoning: It is a good initiative and helps to provide more information to Aura users.

Proposal: Enabling fiat onramp for direct purchase of $AURA on Onramp.Money
Vote: Against
Reasoning: I don’t believe this is needed right now.

Proposal: [AIP-60] Eliminate the Discord and Telegram One-Month Retention Policy
Vote: Against
Reasoning: The main point of this request is to have a record of relevant information available for future reference.
This can be done on the forum, where users can create topics, and put items for proposals (just like this one).
If the info is about the protocol itself, docs.aura.finance is the place for it to be.

Proposal: [AIP-61] Proposal for Aura Foundation Funding 2024
Reasoning: It is good to see that the changes were made to improve the overall efficiency and the Foundation was able to reduce part of the yearly expenses.

Proposal: [AIP-62] Request to Apply a Grant for DappLooker to Implement the On-demand Custom DataBOT for Aura Finance Community and Enable No-Code Community Analytics
Reasoning: I don’t see need for this tool. The info is available on the forum and on defilytica

Balancer Governance

Proposal: [BIP-523] Enable LUMIN/rETH Gauge with 2% emissions cap [Arbitrum]
Vote: Yes.
Reasoning: The protocol will incentivise voting on this gauge on Hidden Hand as it is the primary liquidity source for LUMIN.

Proposal: [BIP-524] Seed BAL Liquidity on Optimism
Reasoning: It is a good idea to boost BAL liquidity on Optimism, making it easier for users to swap the token.

Proposal: [BIP-525] Business Development Funding Proposal Q1-2024 and Retroactive Q4-2023 Funding
Reasoning: I welcome the idea of having a contributor focused on business development, especially with the upcoming v3 launch. Also kudos to Json for all the work done.

Proposal: [BIP-526] Pay BAL to DAO Multisig signers, H2-2023
Reasoning: I support the funding of signer wallets to execute transactions on behalf of the DAO.

Proposal: [BIP-527] Gauge Kill/Unkill for 2eur Pools
Reasoning: This pool wasn’t supposed to be killed in the execution of the BIP-515.

Proposal: [BIP-528] Enable 80PAL-20WETH Gauge w 2% Cap [Arbitrum]
Reasoning: I support this proposal for a gauge change from the current PAL/OHM pool to the PAL/ETH pool.

Proposal: [BIP-529] Enable sFRAX-sfrxETH gauge [Optimism]
Reasoning: This proposal asks for a gauge on Optmism for sFRAX/sfrxETH.Balancer will benefit from the protocol fee on interest-bearing sFRAX and sfrxETH in the pool (and the LPs).

Proposal: [BIP-530] Enable sFRAX-FRAX gauge [Arbitrum]
Reasoning: I support a closer relationship with FRAX. The gauge can boost the rewards for LPs, potentially increasing the pool liquidity.

Proposal: [BIP-531] Enable stERN/wstETH Gauge [Optimism]
Reasoning: This pool pairs a USD-pegged token ERN, on its staked version, stERN, to wstETH. And the protocol will incentivize voting on it.

Proposal: [BIP-532] Enable ePENDLE/PENDLE Gauge w 2% Cap [Ethereum]
Reasoning: This proposal comes from Equibria, looking for a gauge for the ePENDLE/PENDLE pool. The protocol will incentivise the pool.

Proposal: [BIP-533] Initiate Cooldown to Withdraw from BAL/AURA/ARB Pool on Arbitrum
Reasoning: Balancer wants to remove most of the ARB liquidity of this pool. We support this proposal and hope that this ARB can have used in incentivising other pools on Arbitrum.

Proposal: [BIP-534] Re-enable 50tBTC/50WETH Gauge [Base]
Reasoning: The protocol signalled that they wish to return to provide voting incentives to the ecosystem for their liquidity pool. We support this proposal.

Proposal: [BIP-535] Assisting DNS hack victims - final batch payment
Reasoning: I support the final payment batch.

Proposal: [BIP-536] Enable DOLA/mkUSD Gauge [Ethereum]
Reasoning: I support this proposal as both protocols (Inverse and Prisma) intend to incentivize BAL emissions to help accelerate and deepen the liquidity of this stable pool.

Proposal: [BIP-537] Replace GGP Incentives On Avax
**Reasoning:**This proposal seeks funds to correct a configuration error and distribute the rewards over the agreed period.

Proposal: [BIP-538] Enable ezETH/WETH Gauge [Ethereum]
Reasoning: This pool will be the primary liquidity for ezETH, and the protocol requests its inclusion as a core pool. I believe it will bring trading volume, and we support this proposal.

Proposal: [BIP-539] Enable GHO/USDC E-CLP & GHO/GYD E-CLP Gauges
Reasoning: I welcome the deepening of the relationship between Balancer and Aave and support this proposal.

Proposal: [BIP-540] Enable Gauge for [rsETH/ETHx on Ethereum Mainnet] and [WETH/rsETH on Polygon zkEVM]
Reasoning: The Kelp protocol is built on EigenLayer, and the rsETH represents the liquidity of the underlying assets deposited on Kelp.

Proposal: [BIP-541] Enable vETH/wstETH gauge [Ethereum]
Reasoning: The protocol will incentivize the pool using Aura and Hidden Hand, and I welcome a new yield-bearing asset into the system.