[AIP-7] TribeDAO airdrop redirection bug fix

Authors: 0xButterfield (Aura)

Summary

This proposal addresses a redirection bug with the Aura airdrop that caused Tribe DAO being unable to access 10.6k AURA. The proposal suggests locking the full amount of Aura on behalf of Tribe’s requested receiving address.

Background

The Aura airdrop provided a means to redirect tokens allocated to smart contracts to receiving addresses or user shares (e.g. for liquid token wrappers for vlCVX or BAL).

TribeDAO contacted Aura with redirection requests, but due to a bug with the token allocation script (limited in scope to this allocation alone), the redirection was only partially applied, leaving 10.6k AURA un-claimable by the DAO.

All unclaimed AURA from the airdrop has since been returned to the Aura treasury.

Proposed transaction

Lock 10.6k AURA from the DAO treasury on behalf of Tribe’s requested receiving address: Tribe vlAURA PCV delegator contract.

Voting

This forum post will be live for approximately a week before the Snapshot proposal goes live.

This vote will be a single-choice vote. You may vote “For” or “Against” this proposal, or choose to abstain from the vote.

By voting “For” this proposal, you are approving the use of 10.6k AURA, now in the treasury,

5 Likes

I’m in support, send it.

Supportive. Tribe is aligned with Balancer and would love to see them continue to commit and drive liquidity to the protocol.

This isn’t a crazy amount of Aura so I think this is a no brainer.

of course in support!

Would be good to have a member of TribeDAO confirming contract and so on.

Everything seems totally reasonable on my side otherwise!

https://vote.aura.finance/#/proposal/0xde2c2fe9aa4073f37a25f678116273fe5117812e1b4e3c77c911a9aca053e3d2