[Delegate] Jameskbh

Aura Governance

Proposal: [ [AIP-65] Hyperlock Funding Request ](Snapshot)
Vote: Yes
Reasoning: Thrilled to see this launch happening and fully support this proposal, specially as it provides immediate incentives for vlAURA holders (airdrop) and also support Aura tokenomics with the weekly distributions (so vlAURA has an additional revenue stream coming from Hyperlock).

Proposal: [ [AIP-66] Approve POL for L2 Liquidity ](Snapshot)
Vote: Abstain
Reasoning: I was the author of this proposal.

Balancer Governance

Proposal: [BIP-560] Enable Single Recipient Gauge for GEM/ETH on [Ethereum]
Reasoning: Opal is a nice addition to our Ecosystem, and I support this proposal, as it is necessary to forward the rewards to a reward manager that distributes them to vlGEM holders.

Proposal: [BIP-561] Enable Gauge for genETH/wstETH [Ethereum]
Reasoning: LST/LRTs gauges are a perfect fit to Balancer, as it improves Balancer’s revenue. Genesis protocol will use this pool as the primary liquidity source for genETH, increasing utilization.

Proposal: [BIP-562] Enable gauge for rETH/WETH on [Polygon zkEVM]
Reasoning: I support this Rocket Pool gauge request for their uncapped concentrated liquidity pool (the rETH/WETH).

Proposal: [BIP-563] Enable SYNO/wETH 80/20 Gauge [Arbitrum]
Reasoning: This proposal asks for a gauge, which will act as the primary liquidity source and will be incentivised by the protocol.

Proposal: [BIP-564] Enable GHO/pyUSD ECLP Gauge
Reasoning: Another Aave GHO pool, which is good news for the Balancer Ecosystem. They mean more incentives and a deepening of our close relationship, with more revenues for Balancer.

Proposal: [BIP-565] Fund OpCo Product team - April - Sept
Reasoning: The OpCO product team is competent and with the upcoming v3, their expertise will be needed to handle all the integrations and changes needed pre/post launch.

Proposal: [BIP-566] Year Three Funding Proposal for the Balancer Foundation
Reasoning: The Balancer Foundation is the paramount legal structure to support Balancer. This new proposal introduces cost savings, which are welcomed, and I support it.

Proposal: [BIP-567] OpCo Admin & Ops supplementary budget for Q2 2024
Reasoning: The OpCo Admin & Ops has done an amazing job, and the current proposal reduced the total amount requested to the treasury.

Proposal: [BIP-568] Fund Balancer Maxis for Q2 2024
Reasoning: We support this request. The Maxis do a good job and I’m happy with the commitments announced on the proposal.

Proposal: [BIP-569] Business Development Service Provider Funding Proposal for Q2 2024 and Retroactive Q1 2024 Funding
Vote: Yes.
Reasoning: The v3 launch is coming, and BD is one area that needs dedicated engagement in the current stage.

Proposal: [BIP-570] Enable Avalanche Foundation Community Coins Gauge [Avalanche]
Reasoning: This pool has the chance to collect many fees and to receive rewards from the AVAX foundation.

Proposal: [BIP-571] Deploy Balancer on Monad
Reasoning: Monad has hype associated with it, and we should pay attention.

Proposal: [BIP-572] Enable ETHx / wstETH Gauge [Ethereum]
Reasoning: LST/LRTs gauges are a perfect fit to Balancer, as it improves Balancer’s revenue, generating fess and additional volume.

Proposal: [BIP-573] Fund Balancer Grants for Q2 2024
Reasoning: V3 will open new integration opportunities, and a solid grant program will help bring more protocols to the Balancer Ecosystem.

Proposal: [BIP-574] Enable stataOptUSDT/stataOptUSDCn gauge [Optimism]
Reasoning: I support this new Gyroscope pool. It can potentially drive volume to Balancer, offering an alternative route to unwrap Aave assets.

Proposal: [BIP-575] Enable stataArbUSDT/stataArbUSDCn gauge [Arbitrum]
Reasoning: I support this new Gyroscope pool. It can potentially drive volume to Balancer, offering an alternative route to unwrap Aave assets.

Proposal: [BIP-576] Enable aUSDC/USDC and aUSDT/USDT gauges [Arbitrum]

Proposal: [BIP-577] Enable pufETH/wstETH [Ethereum]
Reasoning: LST/LRTs gauges are a perfect fit to Balancer, as it improves Balancer’s revenue, generating fess and additional volume…

1 Like