Proposal Rules and Guidelines
- Start a discussion as a [Temperature Check] prior to posting a formal proposal.
- Leave the [Temperature Check] post open for a reasonable amount of time (use your own discretion).
- Gauge community sentiment on your [Temperature Check] post. If there’s sufficient support (use your own discretion), then move to a formal proposal.
- Include an AIP (Aura Improvement Proposal) number in the proposal title. Number AIPs consecutively.
- Engage with the community e.g. by answering their replies, addressing their concerns.
Criteria for a Snapshot Vote
- The AIP proposal should be live on forum for reasonable amount of time.
- The author should indicate clearly when the Snapshot vote shall commence (see the Template below).
A simple one-sentence description of the proposal’s end result and desired change.
Explain why this proposal is necessary or useful for the protocol. Do not include pictures, charts, or spreadsheets (the formatting of these does not translate well to Snapshot).
Lay out your proposal - explain how it is going to tackle the issue at hand and present the action items.
Lay out specifically what actions the Aura DAO will need to take once the proposal is approved.
How long will this proposal be on forum? On Snapshot?
For: Action taken if this proposal is accepted.
Against: Action taken if this proposal is rejected.