- Start a discussion as a [Temperature Check] prior to posting a formal proposal.
- Leave the [Temperature Check] post open for a reasonable amount of time (use your own discretion).
- Gauge community sentiment on your [Temperature Check] post. If there’s sufficient support (use your own discretion), then move to a formal proposal.
- Include an AIP (Aura Improvement Proposal) number in the proposal title. Number them consecutively.
- Be ready to engage with the community e.g. by answering their replies, addressing their concerns.
Criteria for a Snapshot Vote
- The AIP proposal should be live for reasonable amount of time (use your own discretion).
- The AIP proposal should receive at least three posts from different members to ensure sufficient engagement.
- The author should indicate clearly when the Snapshot vote shall commence (see the Template section below).
A simple description of the proposal’s end result and desired change; should be no more than a few succinct sentences.
Motivation and Background
Explain why this proposal is necessary or useful for the protocol. Do not include pictures, charts, or spreadsheets (the formatting of these does not translate well to Snapshot).
Lay out your proposal - explain how it is going to tackle the issue at hand and present the action items.
For: Action taken if this proposal is accepted.
Against: Action taken if this proposal is rejected.