Aura Finance is a metagovernance protocol, optimizing yields and incentives in the Balancer veBAL ecosystem. Aura has deep alignment with key Balancer stakeholders, actively collaborating with Balancer’s core contributors, the “Maxis”, and Balancer shareholders.
In order to further decentralize the project’s management and allow active community members to strengthen their reputation in the DeFi ecosystem, AIP-28 established the Aura Maxis service provider with a group of contributors.
Following this initiative, we are seeking a skilled Vietnamese translator to join the Aura Maxis. Working in close contact with the marketing team, you will be responsible for translating various documents, whitepapers, website content, and communication materials related to the project.
- Translate written content from English to Vietnamese, ensuring accuracy and maintaining the intended meaning.
- Collaborate with the marketing and development teams to ensure consistent terminology and style across all materials.
- Handle Aura’s Vietnamese community chat on discord.
- Handle Aura’s Vietnamese twitter content translation.
- Conduct thorough proofreading and editing of translated content.
- Help engage with and enhance participation of Vietnamese community.
- Manage translation projects within specified deadlines.
- Stay up-to-date with industry-specific terminology and cryptocurrency trends.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and especially Balancer/Aura ecosystem
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality translations.
- Prior experience with marketing and community works.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Opportunities to work with industry pioneers from major protocols and ecosystems.
- An autonomous environment to perform at your highest level.
To apply for this position, please submit any relevant details in our discord onboarding channel or directly on the forum post comments.
We look forward to reviewing your application!