Aura Delegate Council Applications

Hey there,

I’m Nach211 from JonesDAO and previously Olympus.

You can find me on twitter and telegram as Nach211

With that said, we are building on top of the Balancer ecosystem in the form of jAURA, which we believe will be a powerful base layer of real yield. During that time, I learned a lot about the governance process and inner working of both Aura and Balancer ecosystems and with that knowledge as well as 14 years of tradfi experience I believe I can help Aura in many ways.

I am willing to be flexible in time commitment.

3 Likes

See Snapshot.

Name: kcirtap
Telegram Account: @kcirtapcapital
Twitter Account: @kcirtapcapital
Detailed Introduction about Yourself:
Minted Punks, dabble in defi.
Time Commitment/Week: Depends

1 Like

I’m putting my name back in the hat

Name: Freddy the Filosopher (from Badger)

Telegram Account: Telegram: Contact @freddythefilosopher

Twitter Account: @theFilosophizer (consumer, not creator)

Introduction:
I’m a member of the Badger Community Council, a community elected team that facilitates DAO governance. When Badger was still involved, this included directing vote weight and incentives in the Balancer/Aura ecosystem. I drive initiatives to snapshot by balancing the needs of various internal and external stakeholders. Head over to the Badger Restitution Discord channel and you can see first-hand how I work.

I’ve also been elected to the Badger Treasury Council. The Treasury council is responsible for fiscal management of the DAO Treasury, including provider spend.

In these roles, representing token holder interests, I’ve increased service provider accountability and DAO fiscal responsibility and we continue the progression of these improvements.

I believe in, and strive for, accountability and growth through aligned incentives. I strive for collaboration and compromise. And I have a passion for community, decentralization, permissionless operations, privacy and security.

I’m impressed by the flywheel that’s been built by Balancer and Aura and would like to contribute to their ongoing growth and success.

Time Commitment / Week
My work is dedicated to web3 and I have a flexible schedule. I lean in and take the initiative. And my flexible schedule and work ethic allow me to do what is needed, when it is needed.

2 Likes

Name: jameskbh

Telegram Account: @jameskbh

Twitter Account: @jameskbh

Introduction:
I’m a contributor to Aura, helping with Governance as a delegate and facilitator within our Community, helping with day-to-day questions and promoting a better understanding of the protocol. As this opportunity arose, I wanted to apply for it.

I believe that Aura has an amazing market fit and is well positioned to reach new highs; if elected as a council member, I will work to ensure that everyone has their chakras aligned toward this goal and that we keep this amazing relationship with Balancer.

Time Commitment / Week
I have a flexible schedule and can adjust if needed.

1 Like

Name: 0xahtle7

Telegram Account: 0xahtle7

Twitter Account: 0xahtle7

Detailed Introduction about Yourself:

I have been contributing to aura finance code base since 2022, in addition of that I am in touch with multiple ecosystem projects ie inverse, balancer, gyroscope so I am familiar with most of aura friendly protocols.

Time Commitment/Week: as needed.

3 Likes