Aura Maxi Applications

Yakitori
Telegram: Contact @yakito_ri

Your introduction:
I’m a solidity developer, former economist. As a member of Aura’s delegate council, I’ve been fairly involved in the governance process, starting discussions on the forum and on discord about ways to improve tokenomics. - see for instance AIP-21. I had the chance to work with Balancer’s and Aura’s smart contracts, which will give me the opportunity to provide a technical overview to the community, in hand with core contributors.

Are you involved w/ any other projects?
Yes, I’m the founder of Astrolab.fi, a cross-chain yield aggregator, giving me a good expertise of alt-L1s/L2s defi landscape and cross-chain issues. Aura is central to our go-to-market strategy and our tokenomics plan for continuous accumulation. We own more than 200k veAura, as a pledge of our commitment to the protocol.

Why is Aura your favorite protocol?
Aura is inspiring as every facet of the protocols is developed and managed in a very professional way, setting a standard in our industry for reliability and effectiveness. I’m always delighted to interact with the core contributors, the contracts and the front-end, as I know everything is done the right way.

The purple coin shall prevail!

5 Likes